1. Georgian SaladTomato, cucumber, onions, peppers and walnut dressing. Vegetarian.
2. Salad SaperaviCherry tomatoes, spinach, strawberries, marinated onions and goat cheese.
3. PkhaliGeorgian style vegetables: steamed beetroot, spinach and carrots with walnuts and Georgian spices served with lavash bread. Vegetarian.
4. Soko MushroomsWith cheese baked in clay "ketsi" dishes.
5. Eggplant RollsEggplant stuffed with cheese and served with walnut sauce.
6. Pickled VegetablesTomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, beets, peppers and garlic. Vegetarian.
7. Borsch SoupBeets, cabbage, carrots, onions and potatoes (beef option). Vegetarian.
9. Khachapuri (Imeruli)Cheese filled baked flat bread (our specialty).
10. Khachapuri (Adjaruli)Cheese filled baked flat bread, topped with running egg.
11. KubdariBaked flat bread filled with mixture of beef and pork.
12. Vegetarian KubdariBaked flat bread with Swiss chard, spinach, onions, peppers, mushrooms and herbs. Vegetarian.
13. LavashiFreshly baked Georgian bread. Vegetarian.
14. AjapsandaliGeorgian style vegetables: steamed beetroot, spinach and carrots with walnuts and Georgian spices served with lavashi bread. Vegetarian.
15. ChkmeruliChicken in cream and garlic sauce baked in a clay pot, served with rice or new potatoes.
16. Spicy ShrimpsWith mango or avocado salsa served with rice.
17. Kebab SaperaviStriploin steak, skewered, marinated and grilled. Served with zucchini, green beans and basmati saffron rice.
18. Lulia kebabGround chicken and veal seasoned with Georgian spices.
21. GuptaLamb meatballs in tomato/cream sauce with Georgian spices, served with rice.
22. ChakhokhbiliStewed chicken, peppers and Georgian spices served with rice.
23. OjakhuriPotatoes, eggplants, peppers, tomatoes, brine-cured cheese. Baked in a clay pot with a choice of pork or veal.
24. ShashlikPork or chicken marinated in Georgian spices and grilled over charcoal.
25. Lamb shashlikLamb chops marinated with Georgian spices and grilled over charcoal.
28. Long Grain Basmati Rice
29. Country Pot PotatoesCooked in a clay pot with mushroom, ham and cheese.
30. New PotatoesBoiled and served with butter and dill.
31. FriesRegular or sweet potato.
33. NapoleonLayers of puff pastry filled with cream and served with seasonal fruits.
Georgian Supper for 4A broad selection of authentic dishes from the menu.
Georgian Supper for 6A broad selection of authentic dishes from the menu.
Georgian Supper for 8A broad selection of authentic dishes from the menu.