Help improve team morale and employee satisfaction by trying out some of these delicious catering ideas.
Providing catered meals for your staff is one of the best ways to improve employee satisfaction and attendance. It promotes a positive work environment, and crucially, it’s one less thing for the team to stress over when they wake up.
But it can be tough to pick office food perks. How do you cater to everybody?
For starters, you have to consider the dietary needs of your team. Some people have allergies or vegetarian or vegan preferences. Ritual for Companies is a great solution, as it empowers your employees to choose their own meals from local restaurants – making selection simple for all preferences and dietary needs.
Bring the Team Together
Office food perks are a small way that you can bring employees together. When teams break bread together, they bond, chat and laugh, fostering collaboration and team building.
To maximize the benefits of catered office meals, here are eight company lunch catering ideas to consider.
- Have a gourmet grilled cheese party: this is a luxurious take on cheese on toast. Whether you’re in for apple-smoked cheddar or prefer a tasty gouda, find different cheese and bread options to shoot your catered meal into the stratosphere.
- Build your own burrito: creating a ‘build your own’-style dish provides your staff with the flexibility to create a dish that suits their dietary needs.
- Noodle boxes: with a variety of meat and meat-free additions, everybody can enjoy noodle boxes.
- Healthy salad dishes with a selection of toppings and sauces: promote healthy eating by offering your staff a range of salad options.
- Chosen protein and side dish: something like salmon and rice or chicken and potatoes are classic dishes that will fuel your staff for the rest of the workday. Choose your favorite protein and a top veggie or grain, and you’re in heaven.
- Sandwich bar with a selection of different types of bread, fillings, and sauces: providing a range of fillings and sauces that caters to multiple dietary preferences.
- Grain medley: whether a Moroccan tagine, an Indian Biryani, or a rice pilaf, hearty grain-based lunches recharge and fill you up for the rest of the day!
- ‘Finger foods’: this includes chicken and vegetable skewers, cheese and crackers, and tortilla chips and dip. For the days when you just can’t decide, finger foods are the perfect option.
At Ritual, we can help you create community, build team spirit, and develop the kind of office that everyone is excited to be in through food. It often starts with setting the intention, and then everyone will come to the table to find out what smells so good!